Die Cullens
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Die Cullens

Ein Forum über unsere geliebte Vampir-Familie..

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  LoginLogin  AnmeldenAnmelden  

Village in Chicago

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AutorNachricht
Damien
User
User
Damien

Anzahl der Beiträge : 271

Village in Chicago - Seite 7 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyMi Nov 04, 2009 11:00 pm

"What's on your mind?", Damien asked sceptically.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyMi Nov 04, 2009 11:07 pm

"You'll see." she grinned, and jumped out the window
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyMi Nov 04, 2009 11:10 pm

"I must be totally crazy actually staying in here", Damien muttered to himself and shook his head.
He walked from one wall to the other as he stared out of the window intp the darkness and beaty of the starful night.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Kathrinna sprintet over the rooftops, keeping herself out of human eyeside, and silently muttering to herself.
She on her way back to the hotel room, and stopped in front of the window.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Damien looked at her with raised brows and crossed his arms in front of his chest.
"What were you doing out there?"; he asked immediately and swallowed hard to relieve his rough throat.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 10:22 pm

"I gottcha some blood." she grinned and threw 4 blood conserves up to him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Damien looked at her, stunned and astonished.
"Where did you get them from?", he asked confused when his mouth was filling itself with water.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 10:29 pm

"i broke into an hospital..they always have some blood there..nobody noticed me..i was too quick." she grinned, and jumped up. She was standing next to him now, and took the conserves from the ground, and gave him these.
"Here." she smiled gently
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 10:36 pm

"Thanks"; Damien said shortly, relieved not to try to keep himself under control any longer, and grabbed the blood baggie to immediately ripe it open and make a biig gulp.
He turned around not to be seen eating by Kath, turned back, grabbed the next baggie and turned around again.
She must think I'm a thirsty, murdersih monster -.-
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Kathrinna smiled, and walked to the couch, and zapped trough the TV-Programme.
"If you need more just tel." she said.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Damien drank all the four baggies, wiped the blood off his mouth and put thm into the trash.
He sat down beside Kath and looked at her questioningly.
"Would you have wanted one? I am sorry, I didn't leave you one".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 10:46 pm

"No, i don't need one.." she grinned.
"I think i'll hunt tomorrow..or the day after tomorrow..dunno." she grinned.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 10:48 pm

"It's astonishing how long you can live without...well..getting too thirsty. Especially with your habits, Damien said honestly impressed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 11:03 pm

"Well..it's just.....one day ago that i had a mea..i need mosty every three days a good hunt." she shrugged.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 11:05 pm

"Define one day"; Damien chuckled.
"We traveled from one end of the earth to another!".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 11:07 pm

"I believe it was one day..but i might've forgotten the time." she grinned widely.
i have to cal seth.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 11:08 pm

"Yeah, maybe"; Damien said smiling, too.
"Anything inteesting in there?", he pinted at the television.
Mostly crap in there...except from the news and MTV
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 11:11 pm

"No nothin.." she murmured, and grabbed her cell phone, caling seth. After some tones she put the phone aside, and thought a while
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 11:16 pm

"Missing him?", Damiend asked gently.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 11:18 pm

" a bit." she admitted, but smiled again at him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptyDo Nov 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Damien smiled back softly.
"Try it again later. Maybe he'll answer it then", he suggested and leaned backwards into the pillows.
I'd say I'm tired but that's not exactly the truth xD I'm just exhausted...
"D'you like Michael Jackson?"; he asked abruptly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptySo Dez 06, 2009 4:00 pm

"Not really... Damien, I have to search for our friends .. could you go back to Forks please? I have to hurry .. I have a bad feeling about this whole shit." she said, and went out. Calling Seth again
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 EmptySo Dez 13, 2009 1:40 am

Damien left the hotel room immediately, heading to Forks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago - Seite 7 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Village in Chicago
Seite 7 von 7Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Die Cullens :: Forks und umgebung :: Sonstige Orte-
Gehe zu: