Die Cullens
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Die Cullens

Ein Forum über unsere geliebte Vampir-Familie..

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  LoginLogin  AnmeldenAnmelden  

Village in Chicago

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Damien
User
User
Damien

Anzahl der Beiträge : 271

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:31 am

Damien and Kath were sitting in the plane, first class part.
It was dark outside and the stewardess brought them pillows to sleep better.
"Wanna have a good-night-story before sleeping?", he grinned, his head turned away from the pretty stewardess toward Kath.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:35 am

"Of course." she grinned widely
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:38 am

"Okay, well, once upon a time there was a little cangoroo and it stole the eucalyptos from the coalabears and...öhm...I don't know how it goes further", Damien said and chuckled.
"The cangoroo got imprisoned and the coala laughed about her every day in front of it's cell in the prison...okay I admit.. that's not a good story...".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:41 am

"Jeeeesh, you nerd.a little child would cry now if you would've told it this story." she laughed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am

Damien's grin widened.
"Okay, first: You're not a child, are you? Second: You can't even cry".
"You know a better story?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:44 am

"Don't depress me." she grinned.
"And yeeeeees i know many many better." she smiled then
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:48 am

A shocked expression flashed across Damien's face, but it was gone, before anyone could notice it.
"I am very sorry. That was pretty reckless of me", he apologized sincerely.
"Okay then tell me".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:53 am

She laughed out loud.
"Don't apologize." she grinned.
"Once upon a time there was a little boy who had a little dog, one day this little dog ran onto the streeet and was killed by a car..three days past in which the boy lived in agony and self-pity and deep going sadness..on the fourth day the dog suddenly appeared again, so the boy thought but in real it was an other dog who looked like the older one and who sensed the agony of the boy, and deicided to stay with him. I Would prefer this one." she giggled
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 12:58 am

Damien rolled his eyes.
"Oh yeah this one is so much better. So the boy lives with a lie and never gets to know that his real doggy is dead...forever", er said his brows pulled up.
"Thanks for the story...I#ll get nightmares of the boy and his lost dog...and the agony of their lives", he said dramatically.
"No just kidding. I've never liked sardistic coala bears".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 1:00 am

"He, the boy is happy, the coala is just imaginaging Happiness, and the cangaroo is sad his entierly life, aaaaaaaaaand you can't sleep, so it doesn't matter§ she grinned brightly
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 1:03 am

"No not his entirely life. Sometime it will be released from the torturing coalabear", Damien chuckled.
"What human ability do you miss most?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptySo Aug 30, 2009 1:05 am

"To elder..and to sleep"
hopefully he does understand to elder right..in this category i am like roaslie....:[
Nach oben Nach unten
Isabella Swan
Admin
Admin
Isabella Swan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 945

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Damein raised his brows.
"You miss it to elder?", he asked a bit astonished.
"Why would you?".
Nach oben Nach unten
https://thecullenfamily.forumieren.com
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:05 pm

"Yes...In a way like Rosalie." she said quietly
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:11 pm

"Hmmm", said Damien and frowned.
"I didn't speak much with Rosalie, so I don't know about her wishes and desieres. I'm afraid you have to help me", he smiled and waited.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:16 pm

"When i was a mortal, i never wanted to have children, but after some decades it's terrible to know that you'll never have the chance to change your mind. So it's with me." she told him
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Damien smiled sadly at her.
"Now I understand. I know, what you mean. Every year I visit my human family, without them knowing, of course, and watch the grandchildren of my great-great-great-great-grand-children play. It's...beautyful".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:23 pm

She smiled slim, and looked round herself. "When do we arrive?" she asked suddenly
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Damien looked at his watch.
"We'll arrive in 10 minutes, I think"; he said.
"You're sure, you want to come with me, visiting my family?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:33 pm

"No of course not." she said darkly, teh laughed quietly.
"You're Kidding? Course i wanna come."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:35 pm

"I'm glad you come, really"; Damien told her sincerely.
"Soo you said you still have relatives somewhere. Where?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:36 pm

"New Dehli." she said. "Kinda funny isn't it?" she smiled
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:39 pm

"Why?", Damien looked at her questioningly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:41 pm

"well. My nationality is a bit mixed, theyre Inder(?) thats the funny thing bout it." she smiled.
yes..my family's always been kinda astonished by other nationalities =)
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago EmptyMo Okt 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Damien smiled.
"It's funny, but not queer", he said shoulder shrugging.
"We'll land in 5 minutes. Please, put on your seat-belts" the voice of the stewardess said through the loudspeaker.
"Put on your seat belt", Damien said, grinning, but it wasn't a joke of his.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Village in Chicago Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Village in Chicago   Village in Chicago Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Village in Chicago
Seite 1 von 7Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Die Cullens :: Forks und umgebung :: Sonstige Orte-
Gehe zu: