Die Cullens
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Die Cullens

Ein Forum über unsere geliebte Vampir-Familie..

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  LoginLogin  AnmeldenAnmelden  

Die Niagara Fälle

Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Kath und Damien waren den kompletten Weg von Port Angelas nach Ontario gerannt.
Kathi stoppte, und sah sich am Ufer um. Vor ihnen waren die meterhohen Fälle.
"Das hab ich hier noch nie jemandem gezeigt..hier wurd ich von Eleazar und jane entführt als ich noch ein Mensch war." meinte sie, und setzte sich ans Wasser.
(shit...-.- es is auf Deutsch..ahhhhh...ich hab jetz keine lust das nochma zu übersetzen,..den nächsten wieder auf englisch xD)
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Anzahl der Beiträge : 271

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:08 am

(macht ja nix^^)

Damien was astonished by the place, Kath had brought him to and sat down right beside her.
"Did they change you here? Or why did they bring you here?", he asked curiously.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:11 am

"Yes..they did change me right here.." she looked around here.
"I actually think they did it because i love this place..after my change i hated it..for years..but it's a long time ago..and now..well..now i love it again..." she smiled.
"Where were you changed?" she asked, quite curious

(http://rebeccaoctavia.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/p1010033.JPG
da wo des wasser auf die steine da aufkommt, da hat sie ihn hingebracht, auf dem grünen teil da in der oberen linken hälfte...Touris*Boot ignorieren xD)
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:28 am

"It's a wonderful place", Damien said with his eyes widened on the waterfalls.
"I can't imagine to hate such a place although the circumstances of your reason to hate it"; he sais smiling warmly.
"Where I've been changed? Err...it was on a horrible place actually. When I was a human I grew up in Colorado. My parents abandoned me in the cold snow as if I was a dog or something. So I was near death because of the coldness before Maria found and changed me", he explained with a motionless voice.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:35 am

"Not very nice parents..well..my parents thought that i had run off with some guy, because of my disapperance..the did never forgive me i believe." she said thoughtfully.
"Your change is rather more horrible.." she said, looking directly at him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:42 am

"I haven't thought about it for a long time", Damien muttered and quickly tried to pull the thought out of his head.
"How was your change? Why did you ran off form your parents?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:46 am

"I didn't rann off my parents..i was actually kidnapped in our house..well..Jane stole from my parents..well...so they came to this conclusion." she smiled unwillingly.
"My change..was..painful..but i think thats normal isn't it?" she smiled again.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:53 am

"Oh...that's a horrible way to get changed, too"; Damien said smiling encouraging.
"Jep it is, indeed. That's kinda nasty, but you can't do anything against it", he muttered scowlingly.
"Have you been often here since your change?", he wanted to know.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:56 am

"In the past more often than now..well hell, not a very good time to visit old places when the Volturi want to kill your family." she smiled, and looked at him again.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am

"Do they still want to kill the Cullens?", Damien asked puzzled.
"What was the forst reason they decided to come?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 1:01 am

"To kill Bella i believe because she is no fledgling."
i like her..she amusement..(ka)
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 1:02 am

"Bella? The human girl, right?", Damien said thoughfully.
"Hmm...she knows everything about our world, so she has to become one of us. Why does Edward not just change her?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 1:04 am

"He doesn't want her to become a soulless monster like me or you or the rest of us..i think he might be right that we are partly soulless." she said thoughtfully
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 1:11 am

"Yeah, maybe. Maybe not. I don't think that we're completely soulless. After all you nedd a soul to love. Nearly everyone in the Cullen family is in love with somebody. They're a different kind of vampire. They don't live just for blood but they try to be normal citizens and avoid hurting anyone. And I'm sure Bella would't become a terrible-all-the-time-blood-sucking-monster but a nice girl that's immortal has a person she loves and just needs blood to survive and not to hurt".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 1:12 am

"Haha..nearly all..well yes..actually everyone but me..and Hana." she grinned widely.
"But you are right about the soul-point and Bella is a strong girl." she smiled.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 1:20 am

Damien laughed softly.
"That's why I said nearly".
He sighed and glared at the beautiful waterfalls.
"I haven't spoken to Bella yet but I will and then I can tell you, if she's strong in my opinion", he said.
"But...in a weird way i can understand Edward...I can't imagine to bite a human by myself...at that he loves Bella and if he isn't able to stop drinking her blood she will die. I don't know if I would be able to bear that charge. Would you?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 1:25 am

"I would definetly not...but i would bite a human being.." she thought for a moment.
"Yes..i would change a human into a fledgling..but not if i would love this person."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 10:07 pm

"Yeah...well, that's one of the disadvantages in being a vampyre", Damien said.
"So I am glad you showed me that place. I love it", he smiled after a while.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 10:14 pm

She grinned.
"It could be beautiful, but the tourists are very disgusting."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 10:20 pm

"Jep, they're annoying"; he agreed and rolled his eyes, about a fat man that poured over all of his big bottle of brown pop.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 10:22 pm

"Oh no....wait..i've got an idea." she grinned widely.
"I'll swim to the boat and then I'll shock them all." she fantasized.
"The idea is holy shit."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Damien laughed loudly.
"How would you want to do that?", he asked chuckling.
Jump onto the boat, scream like Bloody Mary and pull out a chainsaw? Hee hee xD That's bullshit^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm

"I'll find a way." she grinned.
"Well..shall I?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 10:33 pm

"Jump onto the boat, scream like Bloody Mary and pull out a chainsaw", Damien spoke out his thoughts.
"Of course! I wanna see the tourists' faces".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle EmptyMo Aug 03, 2009 10:36 pm

"Well
" okai..wait a moment." she ran into the forest and came 15 min later out with a chain saw.
"Then let's go." she grinned, and walked into the water, grinning like a little child
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Die Niagara Fälle Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Die Niagara Fälle   Die Niagara Fälle Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Die Niagara Fälle
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Die Cullens :: Forks und umgebung :: Sonstige Orte-
Gehe zu: