Die Cullens
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Die Cullens

Ein Forum über unsere geliebte Vampir-Familie..

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  LoginLogin  AnmeldenAnmelden  

Das Kinoooo

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 10:26 pm

"Well, i wouldn't mind to stay in the world of Harry Potter, i like the idea of being a witch." she grinned.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

Anzahl der Beiträge : 271

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 10:35 pm

"Are you serious?", Damien asked doubtfully.
"I mean...the world with all the vampire stuff is weird enough and you want to mix it with Harry Potter? I think it would be funny to live in his world but then without the vampire stuff. So either we're vampires or we're wizards and witches", he said shrugging his shoulders.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 10:39 pm

"No i didn't thought about mixing these two worlds. Rather then slipping trough the pages of Harry Potter.
Like in Inkheart." she smiled.
"Mixing these two worlds is like comitting a murder..if Voldemort would happen to rule at the time when these worlds are mixed up the world as we know it today will no longer exist."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 10:44 pm

"Hmmm...why do you think that? Do you think the "Avada Kedavra" spell works at vampyres?", Damien asked quietly.
"I don't think so. 'Cause in the books you read that the Muggles don't find any signs of a violent death. It is just descibed that the heart stopps beating, isn't it? So vampyres would survive the spell and we could kill voldemort. That's my theory".
He grinned.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 10:49 pm

"The poor muggles." she simply said.
"It would be more fun to be able to be killed." she said hen suddenly
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 10:55 pm

"Are you masochistic a little bit?", Damien asked amused.
I defenitley don't wanna get killed by a snake-like-looking-weirdo xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 10:58 pm

" i am only able to be killed by fire..haha very funny, like every vampyre on this fucking world! I would like to be shot or or or poisened..i know now what i liked actually about liefe that the life itself is able to end..eternity is very very long..i think i am not masuchristic, i am only bored by life..bored to death."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:06 pm

"Kath, you haven't experienced that much in the part of your life that...well will never end"; he said simply.
"Look on the positive side of the situation and try to experience more. Travel through the world, go diving to the malidives or do bunji-jumping", he grinned.
"I am sure you haven't done bunji-jumping, have you?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:12 pm

"Mhm..i'd like to know how it woud feel to die..but well it isn't possible anymore anylonger..so i have to live with it." she grinned.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:15 pm

"Well, actually it is possible, but I don't want you to die", he admitted und shrugged his shoulders.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:17 pm

"Yes it is possible, but not in the way i want to die if i have to die...oh well..lets stop it.." she stopped, and thought.
"Did you say you don't want me to die?" she asked then quietly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:23 pm

"Yes", Damien said honestly. Then he decided to tell just the half of the truth.
"With whoelse would I discuss topics like mixing our world woth Harry Potter's", he asked with a half-smile.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:25 pm

"Good question." she grinned.
"Definetöy not with Rosalie..well..you would be killed by Emmett if you would discuss these matters i guess... Maybe Hana.." she played as if she would really think about who would discuss this question with him. (ahhh verdreht xD)
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:35 pm

"Jep I defenitely would get killed", damien agreed, speaking jokingly easy about his own death.
"Maybe we should not open a school for witches and wizards but for vampire fledglings", he said and laughed quietly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:40 pm

"uuuuhhhh yes! That would be even more fun!" she smiled happily.
The film ended and confused Kath looked up.
"oh..shit..we missed the whole movie." she grinned.
"Hey! I'd like to show you something." she smiled then.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:44 pm

"Crap! I wanted to see that movie! Darn!", he cussed, although he was also grinning and he and Kath stood up to leave the movie hall (??).
"What do ya wanna show me?".
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:50 pm

"It's an surprise." she grinned mysteriously, and walked towards the entry.
The people which they passed stopped, to look at them in amazement.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damien
User
User
Damien

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Damien grinned widely.
"Okay lead me", he said und held one hand in front of his eyes.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 EmptySo Aug 02, 2009 11:54 pm

She screwed her eyes, and took hold of his free hand, and leat him out of the movie hall.
(Kathi & Damien--->..ähhhh..überleg ich noch xD)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Das Kinoooo   Das Kinoooo - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Das Kinoooo
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Die Cullens :: Forks und umgebung :: Port Angeles-
Gehe zu: